Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A girl comes from yesterday

Another day pass by, I felt the outer skin on my body was peeling off more to review the true skin; there was no sound, no taste and no one can be able to see it. Each layer dropped off onto the ground create the thin blanket of white dust covering my feet, everything was vividly happened in my head. The sound of bird and the wheel run against the cement told me that bus was coming, the step I made on the bus relived the tension off my shoulder; the short exhale brought me the energy to move on and left behind the old damage skin.

I loved my skin, I took care of it everyday and consistently as much as I can. I spent time with it 24/7 and I seriously love its appearance, I was thankful for the layer of skin that be with me without blaming what I wear or irritate me. My skin was everything to me for the past 3 months, I talk about it with friends and family...however....This layer of skin seemed don't appreciate me as I put very much effort onto it; I started to get harsh and red spot that very unreasonably appear more and more frequently. I love it so I put extra care and throw time into it, it demanded for more and refused to give anything out; it didn't pay attention to what I have to go through this time but cared for itself. This morning was one of the last drop that I grasped the knife and peal off it completely, it hurt much but it hit my limitation and all I could see was anger and despair.


No comments:

Post a Comment