Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Experiment on outlook

To begin with, let's me explain some of the info:

I'm a down to Earth person, my color scheme usually Warm Yellow, Tinted Gray or Ultramarine Dark Red with some Black and White. My dress code is simple and rarely put on make up - since I have so many things going in 1 day and get exhausted by the time of 11pm (not to mention finish assignment in Art School takes hours and hours; can't remember the formula of making the right color, just have to play around until it's right). I dress up a bit if there is Presentation or Year End Party, or important event; but still pretty plain and bold: eye liner and a layer of foundation with powder on top, add in some wax to the hair so I'm done.

So that is me on daily basis, so I was wondering to put on a new look - it'll hurt no one beside my facial skin as experiment. So I decided to really dress up like I never did before to a party in SF: Pink Party; I choose this event cause not a lot of people will care about my look anyway in a huge dance floor, if I fail - oh well: Who's care?! And I decided to put Squash Acrylic Paint on my face (not sure it's the best choice yet); plus a crazy hair with I couldn't feel it's my hair anymore; last thing, I have to admit fashionable clothes that match the look always not the most comfortable as well protect from the wind of Castro st.

And this is my look after the trial, of course to professional level I'm just a dust; but I'm proud of my product: on my face!



Happiness is from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment