Friday, June 25, 2010

Wondering around the Internet, I found this.

So the idea is great, we need to learn the signs of the kid that can't work under anyone else's order but themselves. I came to learn about the Bipolar Disorder (and in case you don't know yet, I also put the video clip below about Bipolar Disorder definition) and learned what I had in common with this idea of becoming a leader myself. Minor thought for which this Talk is a middle part of it, he started to talk about too much of money and selling...it come back to one of the other talk - not to conflict but quite not the same idea of Chip Conley with the reason of doing, not the result of doing it (I also put it here). So watch it yourself and take what it is for yourself.

#1 TED Talk
Let's raise kids to be entrepreneurs
-by Cameron Herold



#2 TED Talk

Measuring what makes life worthwhile
Chip Conley





Definition of Bipolar Disorder
-from YouTube-



------
Happiness is from the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment